Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ladybug Birthday Party Ideas

There are probably thousands of ideas online on how to have a ladybug birthday party, so I only like to post the really fantastic ideas. I came across LifesEventful Blog which is a blog by a wedding planner, who created a fabulous ladybug birthday party for her daughter's first birthday. You can view all of the different images to get some wonderful ideas! I have made the tissue paper pompoms before and they are so cheap and easy to make but look fantastic.
I also recently made these adorable Ladybug Invitations. Idea courtesy of the theTinCats Blog. These easy ladybug invitations only took me about five minutes to make after I gathered all of my supplies. Using a paper punch was much easier, instead of making a circle with a marker or paint.

For Ladybug Birthday favors LadyBug Shop offers several cheap ladybug favors for $5 or less. The Ladybug Lip Gloss is my favorite! All of the little girls that come into the store cannot leave without a ladybug lip gloss. Finish off the accessories with great ladybug party supplies including red ladybug paper plates and napkins to have a great Ladybug Birthday Party. Have great birthday party ideas? Or found a blog or website that features great ladybug birthday party ideas? Email them to us so we can pass it along.

No comments:

Fun Ladybug Game